Oh crap Continues!

So in my last post I was just starting the week with my new discovery of a busted water main and today I’m glad to say it’s done! Here are the photos of my progression throughout the construction!

For the cool flipagram version click here video

IMG_2777.JPG

IMG_2779.JPG

IMG_2770-0.JPG

IMG_2774.JPG

From the first pick you can see I cleared out the old debris and clean the surface to a square cutout! Following that I removed old studs and track from the damaged area and replaced with new pieces to strengthen the wall. Third shot show the sheet rocking process I started from the top just because I wanted to try and use as much of a full sheet as possible! I taped all the seems and plastered the surface to prepare it for tile work! Last photo is a picture of almost finished job the only things that remain are the grouting and handrails and then it will be like nothing ever happened!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s